Monday, April 7, 2008

French Toast


I made a special treat for my kids the other morning. Yummy french toast with strawberries and whipped cream.
Here's what you need.
a package of fresh strawberries
about 5 eggs
1/4 cup milk or so
some vanilla
some cinnamon
bread
and some cool whip
First things first.
Slice all your strawberries and and add a little sugar if you'd like. Then put them back in the fridge and let the juices get to work.
Now for the french toast.
I start by turning up the griddle and spraying it with pan. Then I mix my eggs, milk, cinnamon,and vanilla.
Dip your bread in the egg mixture and then slap it on the griddle.
Flip once and then serve.
Top with strawberries and cool whip your kids will wonder what they did to deserve this.

2 comments:

Nikki, Chris, Rooks, & Reese Wilding said...

Oh this looks SO yummy- we will have to try it out-I'm spoiled- my husband cooks a lot for me. But he's just better at it :)

Janice {Run Far} said...

YUMMY! I have never done french toast with Strawberry's and whip creamed, but we do belgain waffles all the time. YUM